Small actions have a big impact.
We’re determined to keep seniors’ care a priority in the Legislature. Public shows of support go a long way to reminding B.C.’s politicians that long-term care needs a long-term fix.
By changing your profile picture on Facebook, you’ll show seniors and the workers who support them that you care — and encourage hundreds of your friends and family to do the same.
1. Right click on your favourite graphic below. Hit ‘save image as’ and save the image to your desktop.
2. Log in to Facebook and go to your profile.
3. Click the little camera icon next to your profile picture.
4. When the ‘update profile picture’ section pops up, click ‘upload photo.’
5. Select the Care Can’t Wait image from your desktop and click ‘open’. When the photo appears, click ‘save.’